Old January 6th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Jack Mac

Default Cell Phone Picture Gallery

On 5 Jan 2007 23:05:00 -0800, wrote:

I am attempting to build a website dedicated to cell phone camera
pictures - hopefully creative pictures. There used to be a gallery in
Florida which would display digital photography from any contributors.
I am hoping to do something like that because I have found that it is
possible to take creative and interesting photos with the somewhat
primitive cell phone cameras.

I am hoping people will visit the website and view the photos, provide
comments, and even submit cell phone camera photos of their own.

If you find this idea interesting - let me know and let your friends
know as well.

http://PicsByPhone.googlepages.com/home

Thank you,
Ari

Nice Photos Ari!
Try this site for more cell phone photos:
http://www.mobileisgood.com/camera_phone_pictures.php
They're listed by the cell phone manufacturer..

Jack Mac