Old January 11th 12, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Richard Knoppow

Default Agfa View Camera Part wanted

I wonder if anyone even reads this group any more, but
on the chance there there are a few more die-hards...
Some time ago I aquired an 8x10 Agfa/Ansco Universal
View camera. Its complete other than the sliding bed block.
While it should not be too difficult to make one I wonder if
anyone by any chance has one they are willing to sell.
Please answer via private e-mail if you do. I am also
looking for some lens boards for it. It uses the earlier
7-1/4 square boards. I can make these but would really like
to find an original bed block.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles