Old September 6th 19, 07:58 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Jean-David Beyer

Default Why I chose a NOS njkon F 60

On 9/6/19 1:26 PM, dimitris tzortzakakis wrote:

1) cheaper than a digital body (entry level)
2)nobody in his right mind would steal my film body
3)I can shoot legendary films like velvia,tmax,3200,delta and so on
4)film bodies are timeless-I will keep mine until it breaks down
and not until the new fangled super duper sensor
comes
5)shooting film these days is a novelty
6)after 1 year and a dozen films still on its OEM batteries
7)more rugged than an entrylevel digital (metal chassis)
8)a real camera and not a computer with a lens
9)no dirty sensor problems
10)reasonable to make a darkroom again

Lemme know if you find a really good black&white printing paper like
Kodak Elite Fine-art S2 and S3. I prefer D-72 1+1, but I am willing to
use an Amidol developer if necessary.

--
.~. Jean-David Beyer
/V\ PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B