Old November 23rd 03, 07:59 PM
Angela M. Cable

Default Rule of Thirds?

Toke Eskildsen wrote:

Angela M. Cable wrote:

I don't know if this would help or not, I wrote this a while back
for some folks having trouble with artistic cropping:
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/...ials/cropping/

Ah yes, that looks a lot like what I'm experimenting with, except that
I'd like to combine the frame with the grid lines.

You know, I tried building a vector preset shape to do just that, I
can't remember now what the problem was with it, but I couldn't get it
to work properly. It might be possible, in PSP8 at least, to do it with
some advanced Python scripting. You'd have to talk to somebody that
knows a whole lot more about Python though than me :-)

--
Angela M. Cable
PSP8 Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com
5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/