Old April 17th 04, 03:23 AM
ssmith26

I understand your upset, and this is a lesson to all of us to verify before
we send our products. Wait until the check clears or you will be crying
tears. Sorry for your loss dude

sincerely Dorrian

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
s.com...
If this was a transaction involving the US mail, contact your local
Post Office to file a complaint with the Postal Instpector's office.

Tom P.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:32:26 -0700, Rick wrote:

I sold a Canon G5 to Kevin Lyons of 11655 Avalon Blvd, LA and was paid
with a bogus cashiers check. My bank said the account and routing info
was no godd. Apparently he is pringint his own checks.