Old May 19th 15, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Can good photographic ability be taught, or is it in-born?

On Tue, 19 May 2015 14:13:33 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 19, 2015, Mayayana wrote
(in ):

Just for you, here is a Picasso I shot at the Munson-Williams-Procter
Institute in Utica, NY. Interesting place to visit.
http://adobe.ly/1JXRJSJ

It turns out the real link is he
https://assets.adobe.com/link/1a9456...7-362d6ce3b560
Why would you shorten that?

I didn’t shorten it Adobe provides the shortened link for public sharing by
default. There is no long url option.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_166.jpg

In any case, thanks, but I see nothing on that
page at all.

That is your problem, other folks don’t seem to have an issue.

It's almost entirely obfuscated script.

I have never seen that. I have no idea of what you are doing to provoke that
sort of failure.

I avoid allowing script in general, especially avoiding
obfuscated script, and wouldn't allow either to
run on Adobe's site.

Then don’t bother. I certainly am not creating any odd script to sabotage
your system.

It could take days to decipher exactly what the
script is doing and what other sites it's contacting,
if that's even possible. And all that just to display
an image!

That is what happens when you use MS Outlook Express as a Usenet client, it
isn’t. As to whatever else you are doing to prevent that link opening in an
internet browser I have no idea.

I don’t believe the other Windows users in this room, such as PeterN, Eric
Stevens, or Tony have a problem.

I see a photo.