Old May 19th 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Can good photographic ability be taught, or is it in-born?

On May 19, 2015, Mayayana wrote
(in ):

BTW: One of the most inspiring afternoons I spen, was when I was given a
personal tour of Armand Hammer's office. I spent a lot of time viewing
his original Da Vinci sketches,

You seem to have some interesting experience
in the art field. Personally I've never really got
Picasso (discussed in a lower post) but I do like
his definition of art that you found.

Just for you, here is a Picasso I shot at the Munson-Williams-Procter
Institute in Utica, NY. Interesting place to visit.
http://adobe.ly/1JXRJSJ

Savageduck