Old June 7th 20, 02:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Pano with the MA2 Drone

On Jun 7, 2020, Joe Makowiec wrote
(in 6.35.198):

On 06 Jun 2020 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:

Here is an example of just how bad it can get. I might do better
with HDR or stacked exposure bracket. but realisticall, the sensor
is just not up to low light stills.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-GCKKmPt/0/d504f81a/5K/DJI_0002-5K.jpg

That's not outrageously bad. This took me about 3 minutes in Photoshop
CS6: auto levels, modify levels a bit, despeckle, add a mask for the
sky, brightness / contrast. And that's starting from the jpg. I
imagine that there's more to work with in the dng.

http://makowiec.org/DJI_0002-5K-modified.jpg

I am more tolerant of what I can get out of my 16mm f/1.4 , or 35mm f/1.4. ;-)

If you care to play, here is the DNG.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxb07ky78rnt45v/DJI_0002.DNG

Savageduck