Old March 2nd 18, 05:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Davoud

Default The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence

JF Mezei:
This isn't a case of the government monitoring ME. It is a case of them
collecting my communications in bulk, and when doing searches for
something unreleated, my stuff might come up.

If I make a joke about centrifuges in my basement to make a nuclear
device, and this is collected, then someone doing a search for
terrorists in USA planning to detonate nuke would pull up my joke. It is
then up to an analyst to determine this is of no value and dismiss it.

This thread is utterly ludicrous. Of all those who have participated,
only one--me--has 32 years in the business and knows how SIGINT
targeting, collection, and analysis really work. Everyone else--that's
everyone--is either guessing or repeating what they want to believe
from others who also know *nothing* *whatsoever* about the subject. But
the reality would make for a very boring thread. "Nothing to report."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm