Old January 7th 13, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Hamblen

Default Lens for old 35mm Nikon SLR

On 2013-01-06, tweale wrote:

Thank you for your replies. Sorry I have just had a look its a fully
manual F301 probably from the early 90s (I guess). The lens is a
standard Nikon Bayonet fitting. Ideally I just want a lens with a manual
focus to make the camera super slimline so that I can fit it easily into
my pocket/bag and will be of much more use. I will have a look at these
links but any suggestions would be very much welcome.
Thanks

You can use almost any Nikon lens except the old non-AI lenses and the
new G lenses. Try to find a used Series E 50 mm f/1.8 lens. They are not
very expensive and they are not very big.

Bud