Old February 6th 09, 08:03 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default : New Mandate: Wide Open

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:38:32 -0800 (PST), Annika1980
wrote:

The temptation to go to the archives is strong on this one.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/73513103

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/75506014

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/80785628

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103821333

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/1537800

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83251452

All excellent images, but I hope that people shoot *for* the mandate
rather than submitting "old". The challenge, as I see it, is to find
a scene that matches the mandate rather than to find an old image that
matches.

Those are nice pictures, though, except for Krystal-garbed guy.
That's disgusting, but in focus.

Why does that one guy's hand look like a lobster claw? Reflection or
did he pull a hot dog out of the boiling water?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida