Old February 6th 09, 12:59 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
bowser

Default [SI]: New Mandate: Wide Open

Yes, your benevelont SI dictator has already selected a new mandate from a
list presented to the Shoot-In Advisory Team Committee Group Board. The new
mandate is "Wide Open." You can interpret this any way you'd like, from a
literal translation to the assumption that anything goes. We all need a
break after sweating through the last one, Communication. I can still see
the sweat beading on your foreheads. Fire at will. Besides, anyone who
complains has to take over the job of Benevelont Shoot-In Dictator.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wide_open