Old October 12th 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Nikon recommends only the most expensive lenses for the D850

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

On Oct 12, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

On Oct 11, 2017, Rich A wrote
(in ):

Not one lens under $700. Plus, the 58mm lens is a mush-bag.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/558576...ficial-d850-le
ns-
ec
ommendation-list

Hey! That list are for them insecure Nouveaux rich only...

So there is another reason I am not buying a D850. It looks like my move
Fujifilm was a good one.

That reminds me, there is a Fujinon lens sale starting on Sunday. I have
few on my target list.

The firesales have started and are listed he

https://www.fujirumors.com/full-list...deals-start-oc
tober-12-save-200-x-t2-x-pro2-plenty-xf-lenses/

http://tinyurl.com/y7ts937s

Those are the European sales. In the US B&H, and Adorama dictate when the
sales start, and that is Sunday once the Jewish Succos holidays come to an
end.

The Succos stipulates two day free from chores not necessary. The first
and the last. Read thou bible. And the Usenet is world wide anyways...
--
teleportation kills