Old October 12th 17, 12:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Nikon recommends only the most expensive lenses for the D850

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 00:00:36 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Oct 11, 2017, Rich A wrote
(in ):

Not one lens under $700. Plus, the 58mm lens is a mush-bag.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/558576...-d850-lens-rec
ommendation-list

So there is another reason I am not buying a D850. It looks like my move to
Fujifilm was a good one.

That reminds me, there is a Fujinon lens sale starting on Sunday. I have a
few on my target list.

I sold off all my FF gear last year and never looked back. Just
another arms race at this point. My current setup, m4/3, is plenty.
I'll let someone else shoot 46MP shots to be posted to Facebook.