Old June 4th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital

Default E-85

"All Things Mopar" wrote in message
. ..
Today, with great enthusiasm and quite emphatically, William
Graham laid this on an unsuspecting readership ...
Likely, no one will ever know the answers to these and many other
questions until two things occur, which they will eventually
("what goes around, comes around") - control of Congress passes
to the Blues and a Blue president is elected. One would think
that by now the truly egregious violations of civil liberties by
the provisions of the Patriot Act and minor revisions to the
much-amended 1947 National Security Act would've been challenged
in court by now, wouldn't you?

Many years ago, when I was a young man, fresh out of the service, the CIA
did whatever it wanted to do, and no one was the wiser...They even
assassinated people like Saddam, and Osama when they could, and thereby
saved us millions, perhaps billions of dollars....
Then sometime in the 70's. all this became "Politically incorrect" and a
series of executive orders demanding that the CIA disclose its expenditures,
(and therefore all of its clandestine operations) were written, and so
today, we effectively have no decent spy network at all. Of course, our
enemies don't have to be politically incorrect, so they all have excellent
spy networks, but nobody seems to give a damn about that.
My guess is that most of the information we get about Al Queda leaders
and operations comes from the Israel spy organization, when they deem it
advisable to tell us, for their own purposes, of course......The "blues" as
you put it, are probably very happy about this, but it makes this, "red"
want to throw up.......