Old October 26th 05, 10:14 AM
Jasen

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
Thanks for all your comments. They were very much appreciated.

As for saturation, etc, i should say that all these pictures were not
adjusted in any way. Sorry bout the excess amount of pictures, i just
posted a link that had all the pics of that trip.

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
Hi: I shot the following pictures with a Kodak LS753 camera. Your

comments
are appreciated.

I hope it works, and doesn't just connect to a webshots blank page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/480100938UxNJpP

If that doesn't work, perhaps this will:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...80100938UxNJpP
(just click on 'no thanks').

My wife says that i can sell some of my pictures, but in my opinion

they
are nice, but there is alot of wonderful professionals out that there

that
can beat these.

I tried posting the link before but it didn't work and reposted a

corrected
link but it didn't seem to ever appear. Trying again. Hope it works.

No worries. Keep trying and keep learning and you never know what you can
do later on.