Old September 25th 18, 12:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

Default Camera Wars and Mirrorless Battles

On 2018-09-23 22:36, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 23, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 21:03:20 -0400,
wrote:

In , PeterN
wrote:

I think camera systems are made to take
photographers, not pictures.

take them to where?

Bankruptcy.

Well here is what my mortgage statement looks like for next month. So I am
trying to find all sorts of ways to add to my toys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xe71qfhx05c9c1r/screenshot_05b.jpg

5.6%? Yikes! That's usury.

Nah, it all depends on the times.

I can remember having a mortgage that was 12% (or was it 12.5%?). In any
event, it could have been higher, as we'd paid +3.5 points at closing to get
that rate. We later refinanced. Twice, if I recall correctly: to 9%, then 6%.

2.59% here. Fixed. And not much left to go...

It is freeing to get rid of that monthly bill. Another is to have maxed out
the tax leveraged retirement savings (if you've not already done this yet).

-hh