Old September 24th 18, 04:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogs for a couple months

On Sep 23, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 21:16:58 -0400,
wrote:

In , PeterN
wrote:

I would like 1os 12, so I can use Waze on my car play.

what's preventing you from installing it? it was released last week.

I put it on my iPad a few days ago. No issues so far.

Yup! Installed iOS12 on iPad Pro, and three iPhones (My iP8+, the
Step-daughter’s iP6S, and my out of service, now spare iP6S+). No issues
beyond having to rearrange my app arrangement on the display.

Savageduck