Old September 14th 18, 12:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple and computational photography

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

the future is computational photography, where what was once considered
impossible is now trivial to do.

Which doesn't actually mean much, I've been waaiting for the pre exposure
thimng for years and it's only just happened in the photogrphy world.

that's been around for ~20 years.

I;ve said for a long time that one thing a smartphone camera can't do is have
aperature control. They still can't but they can fake it to some extent.

if you mean more than one f/stop, that exists too. however, that's
hardware, not software.