Old September 9th 18, 07:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Fujifilm X-T3 Announced

Tony Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 21:29:08 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Friday, 7 September 2018 23:42:07 UTC-4, Alfred Molon wrote:
IBIS means that you can for instance walk in a dark forest and shoot
handheld with the polariser filter on. The colours get more intense if
you can keep the polariser filter on and waterfalls look cool at 0.5s or
1s exposure time - all doable handheld with IBIS.
--
Alfred Molon

It's also changed the dynamics of the hobby. You don't see people using
tripods as often and I can't remember seeing a monopod in some time.

I take it, then, you have attended a live (American-style) football
game in some time. There are photographers using monopods all along
the sidelines.

Canadian Rich would be more likely to find monopods on the side lines of
hockey match.

Savageduck