Old May 29th 15, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Laughable Apple watch ads: Urban millenial D.B's that only ever see LARGE buttons on the watch

| And the fitness craze itself
| is a very mutable, unstable phenomenon.)
|
| I think it may well increase as they find more things to monitor.

I suppose that's true. It could get very expensive
to buy proper equipment for exercising. Exercise
could become a luxury of the rich. But it's a
quirky pastime. I wouldn't be surprised if things
suddenly went the other way, either. There could
be a big craze of exercizing outdoors, and only in
natural fibers. All it would take is for a few hip
hyperchondriacs to develop allergies to spandex
and yoga pants. Then we'll all wish we had spent
that iWatch money on stock in companies that make
some sort of "hand-harvested, authentic unbleached
cotton".