Old October 3rd 13, 09:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Tech Support?

On 10/3/2013 3:35 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

That was my point. If the port doesn't have full USB functionality, and
then it's not USB.

it is very definitely usb and it has full functionality.

just because a particular use case is not supported does not mean a usb
port is no longer a usb port. what a ridiculous thing to say.

What is interesting is that when nospam claims an Apple is not a PC, his
logic is exactly the opposite of his argument that the iPad has a USB
port.

how in the world do you come up with that nonsense?

All I did was read you comments.

but what you didn't do is understand what they mean.

Is the port fully compliant with USB standards.
That call for a yes or no answer.

it is fully compliant with the usb spec.

Even though Apple says otherwise.

apple does not say otherwise.

not only do you not understand my comments, but you don't understand
much else.

when will you actually 'eod' like you said you would?

Shifting the topic again?

I was talking to those who might otherwise be misinformed by your bull****.
You are one sick puppy.

--