Old October 26th 05, 04:05 PM
Jasen

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
Hi: I shot the following pictures with a Kodak LS753 camera. Your

comments
are appreciated.

I hope it works, and doesn't just connect to a webshots blank page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/480100938UxNJpP

If that doesn't work, perhaps this will:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...80100938UxNJpP
(just click on 'no thanks').

My wife says that i can sell some of my pictures, but in my opinion they
are nice, but there is alot of wonderful professionals out that there that
can beat these.

I tried posting the link before but it didn't work and reposted a

corrected
link but it didn't seem to ever appear. Trying again. Hope it works.

My further advice is to buy a few books or do a course on photography. Books
buy John Shaw on the art of nature photography are very good and are
available cheaply via
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...558890-8072119
Learn how to "see" a good image through the lens. Keep things simple and go
for good colour and clarity (black and white is much harder than colour)
Use the rule of thirds, very important, and if you must centralise the
subject, fill the frame with it, or at least enough that you can crop it
later. Use a polarising filter for landscapes as it will make them much
clearer with better contrast and colours. The image should be jumping out
at you if you want to sell it. Be your own hardest critic and throw out the
crap.
After all of that you should begin to get somewhere.
cheers
Jasen