Old October 26th 05, 02:23 PM
Roy

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
Hi: I shot the following pictures with a Kodak LS753 camera. Your
comments
are appreciated.

I hope it works, and doesn't just connect to a webshots blank page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/480100938UxNJpP

If that doesn't work, perhaps this will:
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...80100938UxNJpP
(just click on 'no thanks').

My wife says that i can sell some of my pictures, but in my opinion they
are nice, but there is alot of wonderful professionals out that there that
can beat these.

I tried posting the link before but it didn't work and reposted a
corrected
link but it didn't seem to ever appear. Trying again. Hope it works.

Hi there.

You have had a few comments, and do not seem to be too upset about the
negative ones. That is good, think about what these posters have said, and
try to apply that advice to your next shoot.

The real difference between the "good" photographers and the rest, has a lot
to do with them keeping the "ordinary" stuff out of sight.

5 really good pics creates a much better impression than 165 which only
includes 5 good ones.

Roy G