Old February 21st 05, 02:23 PM
Dimitrios Tzortzakakis

I mean modern democracy, not ancient.Greek in its modern history had nothing
but democracy;dictators, kings and everything.We really have democracy from
1973 to nowadays, after the military dictatorship had fallen.USA, in
contrary, has democracy in the past ~300 years.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitri?s
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
Dimitrios Tzortzakakis wrote:

Although I am not from the states, I love USA as if it were my

homeland.Many
good things come from USA, including movies, processors, operating

systems,
music, democracy.If there wasn't microsoft (yes!microsoft) I wouldn't

be...

Quite amusing to see someone with a Greek name
mistaking Democracy as something "from USA".

Well, given the political climate of Greece since the 5th century BC, I
can see how it would be easy to forget.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/