Old March 7th 05, 08:54 PM
Big Bill

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:28:35 -0500, Paul Bielec wrote:

Alice wrote:

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/Nik...sRebelXT.shtml

Here is another, an amateur point of view.
The 300D was a real bargain when I bough it. The D70 was much more
expensive. Now the price dropped and it is definitively the best digital
camera for the price.
I don't own any expensive gear and I don't need it.
When I bought my 300D, I wanted a DSLR but I wasn't willing to spend
2000$ (Can) to buy one. The 300D and the used EOS 300, is an upgrade
from the Nikon F60 I used to have. I want to buy an Elan 7e/7ne
eventually. It is all I need.
Upgrading to 350D or 20D, for me, it would be a waste of money.
I'll upgrade in few years when the digital market stabilizes.

You could be in for a long wait.
I'm on my third laptop, and I'm still waiting for that market to
stabilize. Obviously, I'm not putting off upgrading while I wait. :-)
I think it'll be a while before the digital camera market stabilizes.
And if you put off buying what you want while waiting, you'll miss out
on some terrific kit.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"