Old December 4th 16, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default For the Netflix Subscribers Among Us - The Taxman Cometh

On 12/3/2016 3:10 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/3/2016 10:54 AM, Mayayana wrote:
"android" wrote

| | https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/nq161201.gif
|
| Clever. It took me a minute to get it.
|
| The crescent on a mobile loo... What's the joke?

My understanding was a play on words. It
was a good joke but it's hard to make the
point in a picture. Roy's ship didn't come in.
Rather, **** is coming in. Trump promised
all the angry people that he'd make it all
better for them. Now it's "hitting the fan".

Interestingly, the Trump supporters are bending
over backward to defend him. I suspect that
when things really go south they'll blame
"Washington insiders" for interfering with the
Trumpian Golden Age. I'm very curious at what
point, if ever, the Trump devotees might turn
on him. So far there's just an odd celebration
of crassness.

I read awhile back that Trump was promising
zero tax for anyone making under $25K. They
could just file a form that says, "I win."

http://time.com/money/4052714/trump-tax-plan/

But as the article points out, tax is already low
or non-existent in that bracket. Someone making
$25K is paying a lot for social security, but probably
not much in Federal tax. And how will Trump pay for it?
How will he get the change passed? The fools don't
think about that. They just like his flippant manner.
The bully's on their side. What could go wrong?

In the last two days, Trump made some foreign policy blunders, because
he has no clue as to what he is doing:
His defenders are scrambling to justify what he did.
Taiwan.

What, offending the dear sweet wonderful Chinese
by admitting that Taiwan exists as an
independent country? It's about time the
*******s got over themselves.

Philippines.

What "blunder" was that?

I strongly suggest that you do some background reading on foreign
relations with China, and learn how they can buffer with Russia, and why
they are the only country that can prevent North Korea from blackmailing
us. Next you'll ask how about the relations between two nuclear powers,
Pakistan and India.
You might also want to learn something about human rights and widespread
government sponsored murder in the Philippines, and how our present
government is dealing with it. .

--
PeterN