Old September 25th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Freaked out!

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:51:15 GMT, Pboud wrote:

RichA wrote:
On Sep 23, 8:10 pm, wrote:
I lent my camera out for 3 weeks, got it back, but to my horror the camera and
Sigma zoom wasn't working! Nikon 70 just flashed an error code!

After a bit of checking with other lenses that worked, I decided to check the
aperture ring - it MUST be locked at F22...

That was it! Camera and lens OK! Some one must have been PLAYING with it!

Phew!!

Another thing - a Sony 4G memory Stick Duo Pro in a Sony Compact Flash adapter
works fine.. 1.1k pic's in jpg!

Did the losers who borrowed it bother letting you know it wasn't
working?

Could it be something as simple as a quick 'put away' in the bag moving
the aperture ring?

P.

No, it has quite a stiff lock on it...

Like I said, there was no mal intent here, just a scare!

Lesson to be learned - check EVERYTHING carefully before fainting!