Old September 25th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Freaked out!

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:49:02 -0000, Charlie Self wrote:

On Sep 23, 8:10 pm, wrote:
I lent my camera out for 3 weeks, got it back, but to my horror the camera and
Sigma zoom wasn't working! Nikon 70 just flashed an error code!

After a bit of checking with other lenses that worked, I decided to check the
aperture ring - it MUST be locked at F22...

That was it! Camera and lens OK! Some one must have been PLAYING with it!

Phew!!

Another thing - a Sony 4G memory Stick Duo Pro in a Sony Compact Flash adapter
works fine.. 1.1k pic's in jpg!

One question: why the hell would you lend your camera out?

My nephew... usually a very with-it and trusted young man... he may want to buy
it from me... (hope, hope)

Also, I plan on upgrading the old D70 sometime... and I have an Alpha 100 to use
in the meantime... would like a D300...