Old September 22nd 05, 03:31 PM
Peter

Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
Matt White writes:
One thing to be careful of on EOS bodies (which I assume the 1.3x
crop DSLR is)

No, it's a Nikon F-mount Kodak (see sig.) but I'll make sure
the mirror clears before I use it. Thanks for the warning.

There is another problem then. The Nikon F mount is one of the
few which has a mount to sensor distance longer than the
M42 system. A simple adaptor without optics will not allow
you to focus at infinity with an M42 lens.

Any adaptor which will work at infinity has to include a
small teleconverter. If you don't already have M42 system
lenses, I wouldn't buy them with the intent of using them
on a Nikon-F mount body.

Peter.