Old January 15th 05, 03:19 AM
Mark B.

"Frank ess" wrote in message
Renee wrote:
Not sure why my corrected reply was not attached to this original as a
thread so here's a duplicate post. Sorry about that!

Gave you the wrong addresses in the original message. They'

multiply.com - main site

http://photofan.multiply.com - my site

It does unpleasant things on my Opera browser:
Text is illegible, since it appears all on top of itself
Your (remarkably unremarkable) photo thumbnails are all laid out in one
long string, requiring (horrors!) horizontal scrolling.

That may not be all, but I left when vertigo set in.

--
Frank ess

Seems fine on my evil Microsoft browser :-)

Mark