Old September 14th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default Do you feel Lucky?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 9/14/2008 1:14 PM Geoffrey S. Mendelson spake thus:

Seriously, anyone have any comments on their film? I saw
their ISO 100
color film in a store today. I probably should have
bought it, but did not.
(It wasn't a camera store).

Is their black and white film any good? Is it worth
persuing?

Aaaargh, should have put brain in gear before engaging
mouth. It occurs to me you're talking about Chinese film,
correct? (I was assuming American, German or Japanese.)

Lucky is Chinese, they have a factory. I have heard
rumors that Kodak co-operated in setting it up but I don't
know for certain that its true. I suspect that they may have
the QC problems that seem to plague Chinese manufactured
goods.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA