Old April 4th 18, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Tue, 03 Apr 2018 10:57:28 -0400, schrieb nospam:

And the Mac just can't do that.

oh yes it can.

Once again you just guess, where you have a 50% chance of being correct,
and you're wrong. Even the monkey finds the bannas under the box more often
than you would.

If we had anyone on the Mac out of the score of people who edited this
PowerPoint file with embedded fonts without having to deal with installing
system fonts, exactly ZERO of those hypothetical Mac users would have seen
the special fonts in the given template.

Do you know why nospam?
I think you do.

You just play your silly semantic games, where I only speak fact.

Why do you Apple users play silly games when confronted with facts?
I don't know why.

I just know that you do.
Here's a classic case, for example, of your same silly game.
Android Fact:
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/2wifianalyzer.jpg
Apple Fact:
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg

Silly games played by the Apple users when confronted with facts:
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

Proof of more of your silly games when confronted with fact, over he
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/-T7FEXIdU9Q/qbvz5DeaAgAJ