Old July 7th 20, 04:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Morro Bay -Drone Revisit

On 7/3/20 PDT 1:09 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , John McWilliams
wrote:

since you can't see the obvious: he is the *only* person who can't see
the video, which means the problem is at his end and entirely of his
own doing. put simply: user error.

And you didn't define "network".

the meaning is well understood.

In other words, you don't know how to define it.

wrong.

I do see the "obvious". My definition of network includes the modem,
router, cabling and/or WiFi and the client used to show the video, photo
or text. Something was likely out of order, be it hardware or software.

obviously *something* is out of order, but it was clearly *not* network
related since his network was functioning properly, allowing him to
both read *and* respond to that post as well as others.

Please re-read my response, this time for comprehension, not argument.

he also mentioned it crashed when he tried to view it. that is *not* a
network issue.

And could have been the feed! Stuff happens even with broad broadband.

it wasn't the feed, since others did *not* have any problem in viewing
it.

Please re-read my response, this time for comprehension, not argument.