Old February 11th 14, 02:02 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default summary of Kodak downfall

On 02/10/2014 08:09 PM, dpb wrote:
On 2/10/2014 6:17 PM, Dale wrote:
...snip...

Which has what, specifically to do with Matlab so why are you polluting
cs-sm?

--

Kodak used to use Matlab for image processing, and Matlab used to be a
member of the ICC, http://www.color.org

I used to use Matlab, I wrote a script for calibrating color negatives
on a film recorder until the film recorder was gone, but mostly edited
other people's scripts, like I said I was a development systems engineer
who only dabbled in research science

I also used SAS

does matlab have a good statistics library?

--
Dale