Old October 29th 05, 12:54 AM
MarkČ

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

Cathy wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
newsMi8f.3581$UF4.1726@fed1read02...
Richard Bornstein wrote:
Thanks again. I have some knowledge of the basics of the technics of
photography, but I don't think I have the creative sense that top
photographers need.
Rick

That's about how I feel about my photos a lot of the time.
They are pleasing...to ME...but I don't have all sorts of creative
eyeballs that lead to uniquely conceived shots.
I have what I think are some nice photos, like the first few of
these: http://www.pbase.com/markuson/maui_2004
-But most of my photos are for *me, and not necessarily what others
are looking for.

Mark, lovely photos. Is that you at the waterfall? If so, you are a
good looking guy.

Wow! Thanks!

Nice picture with you and a young woman too.

Cathy

Double wow!
-I'm sure you will absolutely make my wife's day when I show her your
comments about the "young woman..." seeing as she's 4 1/2 years older than
me, and I tease her every birthday about robbing the cradle, etc.
A tripod comes in handy when you want to actually get into one of your own
photos for a change, like in those two...
Thank you for your kind remarks.
-Mark