Old October 26th 04, 11:37 AM
S.

"Kres" wrote in message
Thanks to all

Ok. I didn't know it would be closed on saturday.
I'll try to buy some films here but unfortunately, it is more and more
difficult (even in Paris) to get some HP5 or "pro" film as many shops
focuses their market on numeric cameras.

It is still possible by internet, but shipping would take too much time
now.

I have another question : do you know if in the US airports, the X-ray
machine are still ok for film up to 400 ISO ?
I 've heard that some machines (even for hand bagages) had their intensity
increased after 9/11 events, and that could be problematic even for medium
speed films.

Is that right ? or is it only a rumor ?

Kresna

Signs at O'Hare say ok to ISO 1000. Take it for what that's worth.

S.