Old October 26th 04, 04:15 AM
William Graham

"Kres" wrote in message
Hi,

I'll be in NYC next saturday, and I need to buy some 35 mm films (in
particular, slide : Kodak E100VS and film : Ilford HP5 or Kodak Tri-X).

Do you have any address around Time Square area ?

BTW, I am also interested in a good address to buy some Leica R equipment
(second hand). Cheap, of course ....

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me,

Kresna

Be careful of the small electronics/camera stores in the times square
area....Perhaps they are OK for buying film, but don't buy anything
else...They specialize in cheating people, especially tourists........And
check the expiration dates on all the film they try to sell you........