Old April 30th 18, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default What lens for wildlife photography?

On 30/04/2018 13:31, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Monday, 30 April 2018 13:02:14 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Sunday, 29 April 2018 04:38:26 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 28, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

A YouTube video included the latest Nikon Rumours..
https://nikonrumors.com/2018/04/28/w...lash-468.aspx/
Good value even if you don't own a Nikon.

That depends on the wildlife, and location, but I am getting ahead of
myself.

That is true the bit where you said depends on the wildlife.
A recent david attenbought TV series where they photographed an ant mould
the
lens they uses was a phone less broguth for under $20, but the mounting
equipement the guides and movement systen came to $1000s

WTF is a “phone less broguth”?

A phone lens brought for under $20

Aah! “brought”

cough I think he REALLY means *bought* for under $20

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05rgmbt/p05rglmw

Although if anyone says wildlife to me I tend to thing of the big cat's,
elephants etc and the like or activities in the students union bar.

Big cats are a start.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrpea4ijzw3kxbl/DSC_3629-E.jpg

That's a fantastic image! :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4uvzrovv5d4gvmr/DSC_3633-E.jpg