Old May 3rd 12, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Richard[_5_]

Default Digital back for a Mamiya 645 Pro TL?

On 2012-05-03 02:43:21 -0700, Sandman said:

Anyone know what digital backs are available for the Mamiya 645 Pro
TL? I've just bought one and it's my first medium format camera, and
I'm a bit interested in what my digital options are, and what price
ranges I might find myself in.

Just make sure your wallet has been well trained.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Di...8/N/4288586702

None on that page seem to suggest that it would fit a 645 Pro TL, most
list Mamiya 645AF and 645AFD, which is not the same camera...

http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/

Same goes for the Leaf:

Cameras supported: Mamiya: 645DF, 645AFDII/ III RZ, RZII PRO, RZ
PRO-IId

Please let me know if I've misunderstood the models and supported list
in some way. As I mentioned, I'm totally new to this MF world...

This any help?
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/fo...hp?topic=41988