Old May 12th 21, 09:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_5_]

Default Morro Bay Dredge

On 5/12/21 8:47 AM, Savageduck wrote:
I took my new DJI Air 2S down to Morro Bay to give it a workout. I was surprised to find the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers dredge “Yaquina” clearing sand build up from the harbor entrance. So here is a still, and a video shot with the DJI Air 2S.

The still shot of the dredge “Yaquina”
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-bDspVjV/0/b46ff0d2/O/DJI_0099c.jpg

The video shot at 4K 30fps, and rendered at 1080P to save on file size for sharing.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-85MNF5q/0/dd79ec97/1920/MB%20Dredge_mp4-1920.mp4

Very nice. I viewed it with Chromium and a VDSL connection; played smoothly.

Looks just like the Susquehanna River at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Except for the boats, the beaches, the size, the lack of a Statue of
Liberty. On second thought, it looks nothing like the Susquehanna River!

--
Ken Hart