Old July 28th 17, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Nikon 995

On Jul 27, 2017, Ron C wrote
(in ):

On 7/27/2017 9:08 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 7/27/2017 2:32 PM, Davoud wrote:
PeterN, in response to nospam:
You have come to your usual unsupported and twisted conclusion.

So much time you have for arguing? Why not give it a rest. Enough
hobbies you don't have? Model building, stamp or coin collecting,
gardening, all compatible with your photography hobby are.

You are right. Unfortunately, I had to give up my hobbies for medical
reasons. maybe that's why I like to do a lot of digital transformations.
I really should ignore it.

Or you could think of sparing with 'nospam' as a hobby. ;-) :-)

This sub-thread is taking on a Pythonesque glow.

Savageduck