Old October 20th 04, 04:45 PM
Peter De Smidt

Default My last post

I've been participating in this newsgroup for close to 10 years. I've
learned a lot, especially from a small group of knowledgeable and
friendly people, many of whom have left. As we know, though, it only
takes one unfriendly and domineering poster to change the whole tenor of
the group, and we've got more than one! This should be a community where
we support each other by helping each of us become better photographers
and people. You know, a place where we give each other the benefit of
the doubt, get what others say right, and where we're generally able to
have reasonable and friendly discussion. This is especially important
where there's disagreement. As it is, participating in this forum is
just an unpleasant waste of time. I for one have better things to do.

Unsubscribing,
Peter De Smidt