Old April 21st 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Nikon D800 versus Canon 5D Mark III - the clear winner is ...[DxO Labs]

On 2012-04-20 22:53 , K W Hart wrote:

I have three 1200mm Canon lenses for my 500+ Canon FX cameras, and the
most
I paid for any one was about $3000. About 10% of that was shipping and US
Customs fees.

I doubt what you have is:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...mm_f_5_6L.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/n...l-L-Lenses.jsp

You're absolutely correct. The three 1200mm Canon lenses that I own are for
my Canon FX cameras (as I originally stated);

I did pick up on that, but got distracted by Rich's mention of the /5.6.

I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.