Old April 21st 12, 08:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
K W Hart

Default Nikon D800 versus Canon 5D Mark III - the clear winner is ... [DxO Labs]

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Alan Browne
wrote:

don't forget he said he had not one, but *three* of them.

I suspect he's referring to something else. Either that or I want Hart
to adopt me.

it's definitely something else, assuming it's even true.

i also find his claim of owning 500 cameras and 800 lenses to be a bit
much.

he can settle this by taking a photo of the three lenses (and the rest
of the stuff while he's at it) with a piece of paper that has today's
date and something referencing this thread to prove it's not faked.
include closeups of the lens labeling too, then post a link to the
photos.

You forgot to mention that a US currency bill should be attached to each
item in the collection with the bill's serial number clearly visible to
prove that each item is unique. And then there's the notarized statements
from three different notaries public. Or you could just go to my page on
Facebook; there are photos of my studios, darkrooms, modeling sessions, and
stories about my Canon FX camera collection.

I'm just glad I didn't mention the two all-black Canon FX's in my
collection. Only five are known to exist and one of those is suspect- where
the paint is worn, the metal showing is chrome rather than brass.

--
Ken Hart