Old April 21st 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Nikon D800 versus Canon 5D Mark III - the clear winner is ...[DxO Labs]

On 2012-04-21 12:35 , nospam wrote:
In articleTYKdnR7gjrGiQA_SnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@giganews. com, Alan Browne
wrote:

don't forget he said he had not one, but *three* of them.

I suspect he's referring to something else. Either that or I want Hart
to adopt me.

it's definitely something else, assuming it's even true.

i also find his claim of owning 500 cameras and 800 lenses to be a bit
much.

he can settle this by taking a photo of the three lenses (and the rest
of the stuff while he's at it) with a piece of paper that has today's
date and something referencing this thread to prove it's not faked.
include closeups of the lens labeling too, then post a link to the
photos.

Why would you care that much? Really.

I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.