Old January 3rd 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

Default I couldn't figure what was up but it just hit me

On Jan 3, 6:36*am, Pudentame wrote:
Harold Hughes - Higglytown Hero wrote:

*I pop in now and then as a hobby shooter and see what is going on in
the photo world over the last week I have popped in a few times and
wondered what is different then it hit me these two groups are full of
people posting pictures and people commenting on pictures.

Not once in the last week has someone said nice shot and *someone*
replied but he stole my work and broke into my ebay account and more
**** and more ****.

It is now clear to this lurker there is only one person that ruins these
groups.

Nah. Takes two to tango.

Not in D-Mac case, he always finds someone to fight with, the list of
people he has hated in the past is almost as long as the list of names
he has posted under.

If you put D-Mac in a room by himself he would start fighting with
himself.

Scott