Old January 3rd 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default I couldn't figure what was up but it just hit me

On Jan 3, 11:36*am, Pudentame wrote:

It is now clear to this lurker there is only one person that ruins these
groups.

Nah. Takes two to tango.

They'd miss each other if either one left.

I kinda doubt that.
I'm still here and I haven't missed the Buttsquirt at all. I'd much
rather concentrate on my photography and get helpful advice rather
than battle that delusional paranoid all day.

Besides, I have learned that when D-Mac is silent for a few days it is
usually the calm before the storm. He'll be back soon enough crying
about someone stalking him at his photo booth, threatening legal
action around the globe, or yelping about someone reposting images
that he has previously posted. Or if he is in one of his cross-
dressing phases he'll morph into Sarina, Priscilla, Veronika or some
other trans-gender identity that gives him an excuse to wear Margie's
panties while he sits at his computer locked in his basement.. But
even if he posts as a man, he'll always be my bitch.