Old February 23rd 18, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default Toner Vs Ink?

On 2/22/2018 3:59 PM, Peter Jason wrote:
I usually have my photos printed at a kiosk, but for the A4 larger
ones I use the office Fuji-Xerox laser color printer.

Is laser-toner photos longer lasting than the Kiosk-printed variety?

Peter

There is no single answer to this question, and as Ken pointed out, it
may be appropriate to consider film-based prints, too, since they are
excellent quality.

Laser printers are not all of the same quality, nor do they use the same
toner, so image quality and longevity will vary depending on your choice.

Inkjets tend to be more economical for the same or higher image quality
that consumer-grade lasers are capable of. They also are capable of much
larger print sizes than laser or film printers.

Just a few things to consider...

--
best regards,

Neil