Old June 10th 12, 09:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

Default Knock, knock - Doors

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:53:33 -0400, Alan Browne

On 2012-06-09 18:00 , Eric Stevens wrote:

Talking of 'tree top flyers', here is one courtesy of Airliner's Net
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31088803/Euro%20Fighter.jpg

I like the way the guy in the back seat is hanging on with both hands.

I'm sure you know that whatever the title (tac officer, radar intercept
officer ...) the guy in back is provided with several hand holds for
maneuvering lest his hands flail about the cockpit injuring him or
hitting buttons that shouldn't be hit.

Looking at that photograph, I'm not surprised.

Regards,

Eric Stevens